Intro to Cooking
A new pre-accredited Learn Local Course in 2018!
A 10-week course (4 hours each week). Wednesdays at 10am-2pm.
Starting date: 31/1/2018
Studio 1 Community Hub (15 Barnet Way, Richmond)
The course is designed to run as a hands-on course with practical demonstration and participation. The course will assist learners with terminology, Occupational Health and Safety issues, basic food preparation skills, menu planning and budgeting.
What will you learn
- Develop practical kitchen, food preparation, cleaning and serving skills at a basic level
- Read recipes and cooking instructions
- Complete most tasks in pairs or teams
- Problem solve through reflection and analysis of customer satisfaction
- Work towards developing a fluency in communication within Australian Retail/Hospitality contexts
- Understand options for work opportunities in Hospitality.
- Understand fundamental OH&S considerations in Hospitality
Full Price: $92, Concession $72
(ACFE Tuition Fee: $37, Amenities: $55/$35)
Book a place by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Barnet Way, Richmond 3121