- Permaculture, the fundamentals, the ideas and practice.
- Soil, sun and water.
- Practices towards productivity, find the methods that suit your backyard.
- Seasons – What to plant, when and why.
- Managing problems.
- Your household circle of waste and production.
- Begin your own design. Your dream backyard brimming with self sufficiency.
- Make a salad box garden and a worm farm, materials supplied.
- Excursion to Burnley Backyard. Garden tour and chooks.
- Backyard beekeeping – what it involves
- Free plants – Taking successful cuttings, setting roots, dividing plants.
- Garden Remedies – make some natural tonics and potions to help with common problems.
- Planning for your next planting, longevity in the garden, nurturing soil to grow with you.
- Let’s feast – Shared table pot luck lunch, share produce, recipes.
- How are your worms and or compost – trouble shooting common problems.