The City of Yarra runs regular immunisation sessions at Studio 1 Community Hub, 15 Barnet Way, Richmond.
It is important to maintain your immunisation schedules, even during this difficult time. You are permitted to leave home to get immunised.
Studio 1 Community Hub operates under strict COVID safe guidelines and RCLC and the City of Yarra prioritises the health and safety of our community.
Upcoming immunisation sessions at Studio 1 in 2020
Immunisation schedule – updated JULY–DEC 2020 (190KB, PDF)
When you arrive at a City of Yarra Immunisation Clinic
When you and your family arrive at the clinic, staff will greet you and your family at the venue entrance and:
- Go through a screening questionnaire
- Provide hand sanitiser
- provide a single-use surgical mask for you and any family member aged 12 years and older to wear while in the clinic
Physical distancing is required
While you are waiting to get your immunisations staff will request that you and your family follow these instructions:
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 metres when waiting to enter the clinic venue
- Stay in the designated waiting area before/after immunisation
- Only one parent with one child in the immunisation area at one time. *newborns may have both parents in attendance
Staff will be taking extra precautions
While providing an excellent immunisation service, City of Yarra immunisation team will be:
- Wearing masks
- Regularly using hand santiser
- Cleaning surfaces
- Available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have
Please DO NOT attend any of the immunisation clinics if you or any of your family are not well
In order to protect your family and City of Yarra staff please stay home if you:
- Are feeling unwell (especially with a fever, sore throat, runny / stuffy nose, cough, loss of taste or smell)
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not received a clearance
- Are a contact of someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Have returned from overseas within the last 14 days
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to keep the community safe.