Master your Mac! – Around your Mac
The first of four sessions dedicated to Mac users. Learn useful everyday things you can do to get more out of your Macbook.
What will be covered in this session:
- Explaining ports and buttons (USB-C, Thunderbolt etc.)
- Explore Apps, preferences, updates, security and more!
- differences between Windows/Mac
- Customising your Mac to suit you
Wednesday 28th April, 6.30pm-8pm via Zoom
About the Tutor
This class is facilitated by Richard, who has been teaching in this field for over 21 years! and is passionate about showing his students how to like their digital devices and discover all the wonderful things they can do with them.
What will you need for the zoom sessions?
- Either a laptop, tablet or even a smartphone can be used for online classes.
- An internet connection
Full Price: $30, Concession: $23
For all inquiries:
15 Barnet Way, Richmond 3121
If you would like to participate in this class but can’t make the date/time, please get in touch to let us know a